And the newly established United Nations Commission for Sustainable Development started to scrutinize the implementation of the Rio decisions at its annual meetings.
What does DEVE stand for?
DEVE stands for Commission for Sustainable Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DEVE
- Development Acceptance In-Process Review
- Declaration on the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- Device Bus Interface Circuit
- Denver Electric Vehicle Council (Colorado)
- Cape Breton Development Corporation
- Committee on Developing Countries Matters (International Organization for Standardization)
- Developers Conference
- Development Console
- Development Center
- Display Entry Version Details (Display Entry Version Details Transaction; Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs; UK)
- Direction des Espaces Verts et de l'Environnement (French: Directorate of Green Spaces and the Environment)
- Digital Earth Virtual Environment and Learning Outreach Project (NASA)
- Department of Employment Vocational Education and Training (Australia)
- Department of Employment, Vocational Education, Training and Industrial Relations (Australia)
- Development Expenditure (finance)
- Deutscher Verband Financial Planners eV (German association of financial planners)
- Derived Equivalent Vertical Gust (turbulence indicator)
- Special Warfare Development Group (US Navy designation for SEAL Team Six; Dam Neck Virginia)
- Development Group
- Duddenhoe End Village Hall (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Parties order the Executive Committee together with the Interstate Coordination Water Commission, Interstate Commission for Sustainable Development of the International Fund for Saving the Aral Sea (IFAS) to develop the Action Program to Help Countries in the Aral Sea Basin 2011-2015 with involvement of national experts and donors.
Commission for Sustainable Development in May 2006.