What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Commission Océanographique Intergouvernementale (French: Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission; UNESCO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition of Itan (gaming guild)
- Coast Orbital Insertion (NASA)
- Coastal Ocean Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution)
- Coefficient of Inbreeding
- College of Informatics (various universities)
- Coloboma of Iris, Choroid, and Retina
- Comando Operativo Interforze (Italian: Operational Interforces Command)
- Comité Olimpico Internacional (Spanish: International Olympic Committee)
- Commencement of Injection (auto engine)
- Commission de l'Océan Indien (French: Indian Ocean Commission; various nations)
- Commission of Integrity (Iraq)
- Committee on Information
- Committee on Infrastructure (India)
- Committee on Instruction
- Communications Operating Instruction
- Community of Influence (real estate)
- Community of Interest
- Community Options Inc.
- Community Outreach, Inc. (Oregon)
- Competition of Ideas (Ministry of Defense; UK)