uk Global Banking News - 10 May 2012 According to Reuters, Germany's Commerzbank AG (CBK.
What does COBA stand for?
COBA stands for Commerzbank AG
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COBA
We have 2 other meanings of COBA in our Acronym Attic
- Churchill Orchestra Booster Association (Winston Churchill High School; San Antonio, Texas)
- Client Onboarding Applicationn (software)
- Coalition of Black Artists
- Coalition of Oklahoma Breastfeeding Advocates
- Coccothrinax Barbadensis
- Collective Of Black Artists
- College Of Business Administration
- Collinsia Bartsiifolia (white blue eyed Mary)
- Columbus Ohio Blues Alliance
- Commerce Bancorp, Inc.
- Committee on Black Affairs
- Communications Operations in Built-up Areas
- Communist Organization, Bay Area
- Conductance Based
- Conference of Boards and Agencies (conference)
- Connected Open Building Automation
- Contemporary Ballroom
- Coordination of Benefits Agreement
- Corrections Officers Benevolent Association
- Cost Benefit Analysis (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HSH Nordbank AG, 89 Federal Reserve Bulletin 344 (2003); Eurohypo AG, 88 Federal Reserve Bulletin 504 (2002); Commerzbank AG, 85 Federal Reserve Bulletin 336 (1999).
uk Global Banking News - 18 October 2011 According to Bloomberg, Commerzbank AG (PINK: CRZBY) and HSBC Holdings Plc (LSE: HSBA) have raised capital by selling debt.
uk Global Banking News - 18 October 2011 Germany's Commerzbank AG (CBK.