That document will be submitted to the commercial working group, and then to the DVB steering board.
What does CWG stand for?
CWG stands for Commercial Working Group (TAT-14)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWG
We have 150 other meanings of CWG in our Acronym Attic
- Cataloging Working Group
- Center for Women and Gender (various locations)
- Central West Gippsland (health agency partnership; Australia)
- Certification Working Group (WiMAX Forum)
- Christians with Guns (gaming clan)
- Clark Wilson Group
- Cold Water Grave (band)
- Cold Weather Glove
- Collaboration Working Group
- Colonial Waterbird Group (now Colonial Waterbird Society)
- Committee Working Group (various organizations)
- Commonality Working Group
- Commonwealth Games (Commonwealth of Nations)
- Completely Weathered Granite
- Concept Working Group
- Constant Wear Garment (NASA)
- Construction Working Group (various organizations)
- Continental Western Group (Des Moines, IA)
- Conversations with God
- Core Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our technical and commercial working groups will establish programmes to bring real benefits to both airports and their two aviation communities, helping us to make the best of the new air links between our cities.
As future standards are released by the MISMO Commercial Working Group, Midland intends to incorporate them as part of Enterprise
This effort is based on the draft version of a commercial data standards effort announced by the commercial working group of MISMO earlier this year.
MBA has worked successfully in the past year to help bring about special borrower-request checklists, the Loan Document Integrity Best Practices Report, CMBS Pooling and Servicing Agreements Article III and the launch of commercial mortgage data standards through the Commercial Working Group of the Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO).
The commercial real estate finance industry took an important step toward greater market efficiency with the release of the Exposure Draft of the Originations Data Dictionary by the MISMO Commercial Working Group.
The MISMO Commercial Working Group, led by chair Catherine Rodewald of Prudential Mortgage Capital Corporation and vice chairs Joanne Denver of David L.