13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Pattern Energy Group LP (Pattern) announced today that financing has been completed for Finca de Viento Santa Isabel, the first commercial wind energy project in Puerto Rico.
What does CWEP stand for?
CWEP stands for Commercial Wind Energy Project (Kansas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWEP
We have 12 other meanings of CWEP in our Acronym Attic
- Child Welfare Education for Leadership (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Coastal Wetlands Environmental Levy (Louisiana)
- Consortium for Workforce Education and Lifelong Learning
- Central West End Linux Users Group (Saint Louis, MO)
- Canadian Women Economists Network
- Collaborative Working Environment
- CiscoWorks for Enterprise
- Canada Wood Export Program (est. 2001)
- Certified Wedding & Event Planner (course)
- Child Welfare Education Program (various states)
- Commonwealth Water Education Project (Kentucky)
- Community Women's Education Project
- Community Work Experience Program
- Cockpit Weapons Emergency Procedure Trainer
- Crew, Weapons and Emergency Procedures Training
- Conditions of Work Effectiveness Questionnaire
- Comparison-Wise Error Rate (genetics)
- Crosswinds Equine Rescue, Inc. (Tuscola, IL)
- Central Wisconsin Economic Research Bureau (Stevens Point, WI)
- Cordillera Women Education and Research Center (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following a series of trial projects, South Africa's first commercial wind energy project should be built at Darling in the Western Cape.
Upon successful third party verification, Mass Megawatts can then begin developing strategic alliances with other wind power developers who have done the initial, more expensive and sometimes complicated steps of zoning, financing and other requirements in the development of much larger commercial wind energy projects.