The cause of the crash is under investigation by troopers from Troop A, the Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Section, Collision Analysis and Reconstruction Section and Crime Scene Services.
What does CVE stand for?
CVE stands for Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CVE
We have 90 other meanings of CVE in our Acronym Attic
- Clear Vision Elite (video game)
- Clinique du Val d'Estreilles (French psychiatric clinic)
- Club des Voitures Écologiques (French automobile club)
- Club Vertical Ermontois (French mountain climbing club)
- Collaborative Planning Virtual Environment
- Collaborative Virtual Environment
- Combat Vehicle Evaluation
- Combustible Vulnerable Expendable (slang definition for CVE, Escort Carrier) :-)
- Comité Vidéo Entreprise (French video company)
- Commercial Vehicle Emissions
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (list/dictionary)
- Common Vulnerability Exposures (MITRE)
- Community Vocational Enterprises
- Complete Vehicle Erector (NASA)
- Compliance Verification Engineer (aircraft certification)
- Comprehensive Visual Examination
- Conseil de la Vie Étudiante (French: Council of Student Life)
- Continuing Veterinary Education (various schools)
- Continuing Vocational Education
- Correct Vision Europe (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This crash remains under investigation by the state police Commercial Vehicle Enforcement section.
Authorities also have been in contact with the state police Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Unit, Maj.