They belong on the M116A2 light cargo trailer, M101A2 cargo trailer, M1008 commercial utility cargo vehicle (CUCV), MI008A1 CUCV, M1010 CUCV, the CUCV ambulance, M1028 CUCVMV1I028A1 CUCV, MI028A3 CUCV, Ml 031 CUCV and a variety of other commercial vehicles (light trucks, vans, ambulances) and light engineer equipment.
What does CUCV stand for?
CUCV stands for Commercial Utility Cargo Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of CUCV in our Acronym Attic
- Credit Union Central of Saskatchewan
- Carleton University Chinese Student Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Council of University of California Staff Assemblies
- Columbia University Concerned Students of Color
- Centro Universitario de Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades (Mexico)
- Columbia University Chinese Students and Scholars Association
- Colchester United Community Sports Trust (UK)
- Cisco Unified Computing Technology Design Specialist
- Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group (PC/Mac user group located in Champaign, IL)
- Children's Underground Club of United Moose and Beaver for Enthusiastic Reporters (TV Ontario)
- Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Central Union for Child Welfare (Helsinki, Finland; est. 1937)
- Community Unitarian Church at White Plains (White Plains, NY)
- Call User Data (X.25)
- Canadian University in Dubai (UAE)
- Cannabis Use Disorder
- Carnitine Uptake Defect
- Carpal-Ulnar Distance
- Center for Universal Design
- Certified Usable Design (trademark of Human Factors International)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the case of Lebanon, DoD plans to spend $10 million to buy spare pats for vehicles, armored personnel carriers, helicopters and commercial utility cargo vehicles for the Lebanese military.
Light Tactical Vehicles (LTV) represent about 50% of the US Army's Wheeled Tactical Vehicle fleet with about 120,000 Humvees, 9000 Commercial Utility Cargo Vehicles and limited numbers of Small Unit Support Vehicles in service.