Antenna Technology Communications Inc (ATCi), a provider of commercial satellite communications systems and services, announced the introduction of its upgraded ZMOD-X1 Motulator Series.
What does COMSATCOM stand for?
COMSATCOM stands for Commercial Satellite Communications
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Continuous Opacity Monitoring Systems
- Contractor Operated Maintenance Support
- Contractor Operation and Maintenance Services
- Contractor Operations and Maintenance of Simulators
- Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Assistant (dentistry)
- Commonwealth Observer Mission to South Africa
- Committee on Radiocommunications and Search and Rescue
- Commercial Satellite
- Communications Satellite
- Communications Satellite Corporation
- Commission on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development in the South (Pakistan)
- Commander, Military Sealift Command
- Commander, Military Sealift Command, Europe
- Commander, Military Sealift Command, Atlantic
- Commander, Military Sealift Command, Pacific
- Consolidation and Management of Supply Consumption Rates
- Commonwealth Secretariat
- Communications Security
- Communications Security Fleet (US DoD)
- Communications Security Logistics
Samples in periodicals archive:
a provider of ground-based commercial satellite communications systems and services, announced the introduction of the TE- 2000 HD Advanced Spectrum Analyzer.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Provider of secure payment solutions Ingenico (Euronext:ING) today announced a strategic alliance with AviIT, a provider of specialist IT-based solutions for the aviation industry, and OnAir, a provider of in-flight communications, to develop automated in-flight solutions that provide authenticated, secure payment transactions in real-time through commercial satellite communications links.
To accommodate the requests for VTC, the Army has acquired additional capacity from commercial satellite communications providers, he says.
You've all seen estimates on our use of commercial satellite communications for military operations.
GAO-04-206 December 10, 2003 In recent years, the Department of Defense (DOD) has come to rely more heavily on commercial satellite communications to plan and support operations and move toward a network-centric warfare environment.