DOT's Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) has proposed a requirement that drivers of large trucks or buses who are subject to the Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1986 be disqualified from driving if convicted of certain offenses while driving any vehicle.
What does CMVSA stand for?
CMVSA stands for Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1986
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cryptographic Module Validation Program (NIST/CSE)
- Central Motor Vehicles Rules (India)
- commercial motor vehicle rule
- Common Mode Voltage Range
- Comunita Montana Valle Roveto
- Conventional Mitral Valve Replacement (heart surgery)
- Central Motor Vehicle Registration Office
- Câmara Municipal de Vila Real de Santo António
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Roadside Technology Corridor (US DOT)
- Chinese Mobile Value Service
- Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Calf Muscle Venous Thrombosis
- Cervical/Mediastinal Venous Thrombosis
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Tax (New York)
- Converse Technology
- Commander Medium Attack Tactical Warfare Wing Pacific
- C. Milton Wright (school; Bel Air, MD)
- Canadian Music Week
- Channel Memory Write
- Charles Machine Works, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The public records law affecting the disclosure of driving information only allows a motor carrier to "obtain or verify information required under the commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1986.