com)-- N-Viro International Corporation (NVIC:PK) renewed for an additional 12 months its $400,000 commercial line of credit with Monroe Bank and Trust.
What does CLOC stand for?
CLOC stands for Commercial Line of Credit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLOC
We have 17 other meanings of CLOC in our Acronym Attic
- Community Library Of Allegheny Valley (Natrona, PA)
- Corrugated Laminated Co-Axial Cable
- Central Limit-Order Book
- Character Large Object(s)
- Commercial Line of Business
- Canadian Logistics Operation Center
- Center for Learning and Organizational Change
- Central Lithographic Offset Colour (print services; London, England, UK)
- Coalition Logistics Operations Center
- College Light Opera Company (Falmouth, Massachusetts)
- Company-Level Operations Center (US DoD)
- Contracted Labor on Call
- Coordinadora Latinoamericana de Organizaciones del Campo (Spanish: Coordinator of Latin-American Field Organizations)
- Crown Law Office-Civil (Canada)
- Central Lake Conservation Authority (Canada)
- Central Lake Ontario Conservation Area
- Central Lake Ontario Conservation Authority (Ontario, Canada)
- Common Lisp Open Code Collection
- Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children
- Contingency Lines Of Communication, Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
For a lot of firms, just trying to get a commercial line of credit from banks still remains a problem," says Donald J.