has decided to continue operating Japan's oldest commercial light-water reactor in Tsuruga, Fukui Prefecture, through 2016, scrapping its initial plan to suspend operation next year, its chief said Thursday.
What does CLWR stand for?
CLWR stands for Commercial Light-Water Reactor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLWR
We have 1 other meaning of CLWR in our Acronym Attic
- Crack Line Wedge Loaded
- Cayuga Lake Watershed Network (Interlaken, NY)
- Compiler Language with No Pronounceable Acronym (aka INTERCAL)
- Chronic Leukaemia Working Party (European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation)
- Cloud Liquid Water Path
- Commander Logistics Western Pacific
- Commission Legislative and Work Programme (EU)
- Community Living Welland Pelham (civic association; Canada)
- Canadian Lutheran World Relief
- Centre for Learning and Work Research (Australia)
- Contaminated Liquid Waste System
- County Line Water Supply (Texas)
- Canyon Lake Water Service Company (Texas)
- Children Learn What They Live (awareness campaign)
- Comprehensive Land and Water Use Plan (Virgin Islands)
- Cleft Lip With or Without Palate
- Cambridge Lindy Exchange (swing dance club; Cambridge, UK)
- Ciment de Laitier à la Chaux (French: Slag Cement with Lime)
- Club Linux (French Linux user group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Genden) has decided to scrap Japan's first commercial light-water reactor in Fukui Prefecture after its operations are halted in fiscal 2010, people familiar with the plan said Tuesday.