The Commercial Law League of America, National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys, Commercial Collection Agency Association, International Association of Commercial Collectors and American Board of Certification all offer publications, networking meetings and conferences and continuing education.
What does CLLA stand for?
CLLA stands for Commercial Law League of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLLA
We have 3 other meanings of CLLA in our Acronym Attic
- Conveyor Logistics Limited (Bangladesh)
- Cornell Law Library
- Corners of Last Layer (Rubik's Cube algorithm)
- Corporate Lessons Learned (USACE)
- Culture et Loisirs de Leuville (French: Leuville Culture and Recreation; Leuville-sur-Orge, France)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Associated Macroglobulinemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia who Developed Pure Red Cell Aplasia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
- Clear Lake Lacrosse Association (Texas)
- College of Liberal Arts (Texas A&M University)
- Comité Local pour le Logement Autonome des Jeunes (French: Local Committee for the Independent Youth Housing)
- Coorong, Lower Lakes and Murray Mouth (ecology program; Australia)
- Civil Law Legal Aid Scheme (book)
- Cadillac Larder Lake Break (mining; Canada)
- Center for Logistics Leadership In Business
- Clean and Lubricate
- Criminal Law Library Blog
- Canadian Language Learning Centre (Halifax, Canada)
- Centre for Logic, Language and Computation (Victoria University of Wellington; Wellington, New Zealand)
- Command Language Learning Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lauderdale was recently elected secretary of the Young Members Section of the Commercial Law League of America at its annual meeting in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
Estimating Payback "Recent findings from the Commercial Law League of America indicate that without a predictive tool in place, a company has only a 72-percent chance of recovering an account through collections after three months, and only a 28-percent chance after a year," notes Allen Mills, vice president of marketing at Experian, a global information solutions company.
edu message: subscribe collection attorneys-l your name Commercial Law League of America address: listserv@bankrupt.
You can also check with the Commercial Law League of America (CLLA) in Chicago (312-781-2000).