DePaul Journal of Art, Technology & Intellectual Property," a biannual published since 1991, "Business & Commercial Law Journal," launched in 2002, "Health Law Journal," published three times a year since 2000, "Journal of Sports Law & Contemporary Problems," a biannual produced since 2003, and the school's flagship title, "DePaul Law Review," a biannual launched in 1951.
What does CLJ stand for?
CLJ stands for Commercial Law Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLJ
We have 19 other meanings of CLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Class IX Study
- C. Lloyd Johnson Company Inc. (Norfolk, Virginia)
- Cambridge Law Journal
- Camp La Junta (Texas)
- Capacity Limitation Jumper
- Centre de Loisirs des Jeunes (French: Youth Recreation Center)
- Charles Le Jeune (French fashion accessory company)
- Civil Law Judge
- Clapham Junction Station (UK railway station)
- Cluj, Romania - Cluj (Airport Code)
- Conseil Local de la Jeunesse (French: Local Youth Council)
- Constitutional Loya Jirga
- Court of Limited Jurisdiction
- Crime, Law, and Justice
- Cyberspace Law Journal
- Closed-Loop Jumper Assembly
- College for Law & Justice Administration (Australia)
- Criminal Law and Judicial Advisory Unit (UN Department of Peacekeeping Operations)
- Casa Loma Jazz Band