Muscat, May 20 (ONA) --- The Legal Affairs Ministry today organized a workshop on "Arbitration Clauses in Contracts" in conjunction with the Commercial Law Development Program "CLDP" of the United States Department of Trade.
What does CLDP stand for?
CLDP stands for Commercial Law Development Program (US Department of Commerce)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLDP
We have 38 other meanings of CLDP in our Acronym Attic
- Community Learning Disability Nurses (UK)
- Closed-Loop Delayed Neutron Monitoring System
- Congenital Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- CECOM Leader Development Program
- Centre Local de Documentation Pédagogique (French: Local Educational Information Center)
- Certified Legal Document Preparer
- Chronic Lung Disease of Prematurity
- Civilian Leader Development Program
- Closed-Loop Digital Pre-Distortion
- Coiled Pin
- Computer Leadership Development Program
- Convertible Laser Designation Pod
- CPO (Chief Petty Officer) Leadership Development Program (Royal Australian Navy)
- Cross Link Detection Protocol
- Central Laboratory for Date Palm Research and Development
- Chronic Liver Disease Questionnaire
- Cleveland-Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry (Utah)
- Concordia Lifetime Drinking Questionnaire (Concordia University; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Common Locale Data Repository
- Compact Laser Designator Rangefinder (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Commerce Commercial Law Development Program (CLDP), and the University of Pittsburgh School of Law Center for International Legal Education (CILE), the Vis Middle East Pre-Moot saw participation from teams including the University of Baghdad, University of Bahrain, University of Jordan, Qatar University, Sultan Qaboos University in Oman, the Faculty of Legal, Political and Social Sciences of Tunis, and the United Arab Emirates University.
He expressed these views in the certificate-awarding ceremony held in the Federal Judicial Academy (FJA), Islamabad, on the conclusion of one-week orientation course on Intellectual Property Rights ( IPRs) in collaboration with the Commercial Law Development Program (CLDP), Office of the General Counsel, US Department of Commerce.
Muscat, June 12 (ONA)--- The Ministry of Legal Affairs will host a two-day workshop organized by the Commercial Law Development Program of the United States Department of Commerce on construction contracts and arbitration clauses in contracts on June the 14th and 15th 2010.
He expressed these views here in the Federal Judicial Academy (FJA), Islamabad, in an intellectual deliberation regarding Intellectual property rights, organized in collaboration with the Commercial Law Development Program (CLDP), Office of the General Counsel, US Department of Commerce, on Wednesday.
This is a commercial law development program funded by US Department of State meant for Pakistan-US.