Esri provides geospatial capabilities to defense and intelligence organizations worldwide, including those behind the NATO Core Geographic Services (NCGS) project and the US Department of Defense (DoD) Commercial Joint Mapping Toolkit (CJMTK).
What does CJMTK stand for?
CJMTK stands for Commercial Joint Mapping Toolkit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Clie Jog MP3 Playback
- Canadian Journal of Marketing Research
- Continental Journal of Medical Research (Nigeria)
- Central Jersey Motorcycle Riders Group
- Canadian Journal of Midwifery Research and Practice (Canada)
- Canadian Journal of Medical Radiation Technology
- Cabin John Middle School (Maryland)
- Carolina Janitorial Maintenance Supply (Raleigh, NC)
- Chief Joseph Middle School (Montana)
- Casey Jones Museum State Park (Mississippi)
- Canadian Jedi Masters United (Star Trek)
- Canadian Jewish News
- Casier Judiciaire National (French: National Criminal Record)
- Cercle des Jeunes Naturalistes (French: Young Naturalists Circle; Canada)
- Chicago Jewish News (weekly newspaper)
- Chief Justice of Nigeria
- China Journal Net (database)
- Cleveland Jewish News (newspaper)
- Club des Jeunes de Nouadhibou (French: Nouadhibou Youth Club; Nouadhibou, Mauritania)
- Club des Jeunes Néphrologues (French: Young Nephrologists Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors & High-Tech Writers New Tools Will Expand Map Display and Analysis Capabilities for All DoD Command and Control Systems ESRI today announced that it will provide the geographic information system (GIS) software component of the Commercial Joint Mapping Toolkit (C/JMTK) contract awarded by the National Imagery and Mapping Agency (NIMA) earlier this week.
It will feature the US Naval Systems Command Anti-Terrorism Commercial Joint Mapping Toolkit framework used for the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).