DoD or Federal specifications/standards * Military specifications (MIL-PRF-xxx and MIL-DTL-xxx) * Military standards * Military handbooks * Commercial item descriptions (CDs) * Data item descriptions (DIDs) [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] From the DSP home page, click ONLINE SPECS in the banner on the left-hand side of the screen.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Commercial Item Description
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Identification
- Combat Integration Division
- Combat Intelligence Database
- Combat Intelligence Division (US DoD)
- Combined Immunodeficiency Disease
- Combined Immunological Deficiency
- Command Information Division
- Commanders Integrated Display
- Commanders Intelligent Display
- Commercial Importation Distribution (France)
- Commercial Item Determination (US DoD)
- Committee of Imperial Defense (UK)
- Committee on Infectious Diseases
- Common Intelligence Database
- Common Interest Development
- Communication Interface Device (Alcatel)
- Communications and Information Directorate (Economic & Social Research Council; UK)
- Communications-Electronics Implementation Directive
- Community Identification
- Community Improvement District
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include nongovernmental standards, commercial item descriptions, and international standardization agreements.
Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food Quality Assurance Program advised AFFI the agency is taking steps to implement the Institute's recommended modifications to a draft commercial item description (CID) for frozen vegetable blends.