What does CFRLF stand for?
CFRLF stands for Commercial Fishing Revolving Loan Fund (Alaska)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Centre for Rural Innovation (Harper Adams University College; UK)
- Child & Family Research Institute (Vancouver, BC Canada)
- Cystic Fibrosis Research, Inc.
- Central Florida Realty Investors Association, Inc.
- Cash Flow Return on Invested Capital (automotive industry)
- College of Forest Resources Information Technologies (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Causal Functional Representation Language (behavior)
- Central Food Research Laboratory (Nepal)
- Cold Fusion Research Laboratory
- Continuous Flow Recirculating Loop
- Certified Fund Raising Manager
- Coastal Fisheries Resource Management (Philippines)
- Constant Failure Rate Model
- Continuous Fiber Reinforcing Mat
- Contract Financial Reporting Manual
- Counterfactual Regret Minimization (algorithm)
- Coupling Facility Resource Manager (IBM mainframes)
- Coupled Fast Reactivity Measurements Facility
- Community Fire Risk Management Information System (trademark of Innogistic; UK)
- Colorado Front Range Mine Rescue (Idaho Springs, CO)