A commercial electronic mail message is any electronic message "the primary purpose of which is the commercial advertisement or promotion of a commercial product or service.
What does CEMM stand for?
CEMM stands for Commercial Electronic Mail Message (Federal Trade Commission)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEMM
We have 17 other meanings of CEMM in our Acronym Attic
- Cory Environmental Management Limited
- Council for Excellence in Management and Leadership
- Critical Essays in Modern Literature
- Centro de Estudios Migratorios Latinoamericanos (Spanish: Latin American Center for Immigration Studies; Argentina)
- Combined End-Multiple Lateral Holes (catheter)
- Configuration, Extension, Modification, Localization, and Integration (Oracle software)
- Center for Excellence in Manufacturing Management (Ohio State University)
- Center for Experimental and Molecular Medicine (Netherlands)
- Center for Molecular Medicine (Austrian Academy of Sciences)
- Center of Excellence for Medical Multimedia
- Cost Effective Maintenance Management (seminar)
- Cost Estimating Methodology Matrix
- Customer Expectation Management Methodology
- Committee for Ethnic Minorities and Mountainous Areas (United Nations Development Programme; Vietnam)
- Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice (London)
- Center of Excellence in Microbial Modeling & Informatics
- Collaborative Electronic Mixed Media Institute (Somerville, MA)
- Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands
- Centre of Excellence in Metrology for Micro and Nano Technologies (Leicestershire; UK)
- Chinese Executive Media Management Program (Cable Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
878 TOKASZ Establishes no person shall transmit unsolicited commercial electronic mail messages unless "ADV:" is the first four characters of the message; establishes no person shall transmit certain other unsolicited commercial electronic mail messages unless "ADV:ADLT" is the first eight characters of the message; establishes no person shall from a computer located in this state transmit unsolicited commercial electronic mail messages to another state resident unless the sender establishes and informs the recipient of a toll free telephone number or electronic message address where the recipient may notify the sender that he or she does not want any further commercial electronic mail messages; provides for enforcement by the attorney general.