A report from the Central Arkansas Commercial Data Exchange shows that four of the five past quarters have experienced a positive net absorption.
What does CDX stand for?
CDX stands for Commercial Data Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDX
We have 12 other meanings of CDX in our Acronym Attic
- Common Defense Weapon System (US Navy crew served weapon)
- Configuration Documentation Work Station
- Consumer Direct Warranty Services
- Control Display Work Station
- Course Development & Web Services (University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida)
- Community Development Work Study Program
- Cargo Deadweight Tonnage
- Coefficient of Drag With Waves (meteorology)
- Apa Rated Plywood Sheathing Exposure 1 (construction plywood)
- Central Data Exchange
- Community Development Exchange (UK community development organization)
- Companion Dog Excellent (AKC Obedience Title)
- Consiglio Dei Dieci (Venetian Republic secret service)
- Control and Direction Exercise
- Counterdrug Executive Secretariat
- Credit Default Swap Index (finance)
- Cross-Domain Connectivity
- CS ChemDraw Drawing (file extension)
- Cyber-Defense Exercise
- Current Drive Experiment-Upgrade
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was recently reported that the Atlanta Commercial Data Exchange change canceled its contract with Xceligent effective as of July, which might eliminate Xceligent as a competitive factor in Atlanta.
Jeff Yates, Irwin Partners Source: Central Arkansas Commercial Data Exchange
Source: Central Arkansas Commercial Data Exchange --John Martin, Moses Tucker Real Estate
The industrial real estate market in central Arkansas has continued to see a decline in the vacancy rate, according to the Central Arkansas Commercial Data Exchange.
7 percent in the spring, according to the Central Arkansas Commercial Data Exchange.
9% Source: Central Arkansas Commercial Data Exchange Note: Table made from bar graph.