Commercial Bank of Kuwait achieved net profits of KWD 0.
What does CBKK stand for?
CBKK stands for Commercial Bank of Kuwait
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Could/Can Be Cut (writer/editors annotation)
- Cambridge Beekeepers Association (England, UK)
- Cleveland Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Cornwall Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Common Body of Knowledge for Business (Association of Professionals in Business Management)
- Constraint Based Knowledge Brokers
- Carver Barracks Kart Club (UK)
- Chesapeake Bay Knife Club (est. 1982)
- Central Balkan Kalofer Ecotourism Association (Bulgaria)
- Centrum Beeldende Kunst Gelderland (Dutch: Center for the Arts Gelderland)
- Castle Brewing Kenya Ltd.
- Consolidated Bank of Kenya Ltd.
- Centrum Beeldende Kunst Nijmegen (Dutch: Visual Arts Centre Nijmegen; The Netherlands)
- Centrum Badawczo Konstrukcyjne Obrabiarek (Polish: Institute of Organization and Management in Industry)
- Centrum Beeldende Kunst, Rotterdam (Dutch: Centre for the Arts, Rotterdam; Netherlands)
- Culture Based Knowledge Sharing (Pakistan)
- Coldwell Banker Kivett Teeters (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
- Community Bank of Kentucky (Bardstown, KY)
- Calculator-Based Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
| KUWAIT, April 23 (KUNA) -- Commercial Bank of Kuwait has achieved net profits of KD 0.
Commercial Bank of Kuwait announced an operating profit before provisions for the period of KD42.
KPMG have been designated as issue managers and both Khaleeji Commercial Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait have been appointed as receiving banks for the capital raising exercise.
Kuwait, 30 August: The Commercial Bank of Kuwait has decided to use surplus funds as a result of a sale of Boubyan Bank shares it owns, to purchase debts owed to it of smaller investors in Islamic finance specialist firm Dar Al Istithmar.
Summary: KUWAIT CITY - Commercial Bank of Kuwait posted a net loss of about 4.