Safaricom and Commercial Bank of Africa recently launched a mobile banking platform, M-Shwari, and the minister was referring to that development.
What does CBA stand for?
CBA stands for Commercial Bank of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBA
We have 507 other meanings of CBA in our Acronym Attic
- Coldwell Banker Acclaim
- Collectif Bled'Art (French band)
- Collective Bargaining Agent
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- College of Business Administration
- Colorado Bandmasters Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Beekeepers Association
- Colorado Bowhunters Association (Conifer, CO)
- Columbia Blood Agar
- Commercial Bid Analysis
- Commercial Billing Accounts
- Commercial Brokers Association
- Committee on Border Affairs (Vietnam)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Commonwealth Broadcasting Association (UK)
- Communauté Blairienne Autonome (French: Blairienne Autonomous Community; online forum)
- Community Bank of Arizona (Community Bancorp)
- Community Bankers Association
- Community Based Activity (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kenya's Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA) has launched the first US dollar-denominated Visa credit cards in Africa using TSYS' PRIME card management solution.
uk Kenya-based Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA) has posted a profit.
The newcomers are Equity Bank and Commercial Bank of Africa.