Early in the Obama Administration's first term, AIA endorsed a new approach that would subject essentially commercial parts and components to what the group saw as more nuanced and specific levels of control available on the Commerce Control List while maintaining absolute prohibitions of export or re-export to countries of concern.
What does CCL stand for?
CCL stands for Commerce Control List
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CCL
We have 486 other meanings of CCL in our Acronym Attic
- Cognition Consulting Ltd (New Zealand)
- Cognition, Comportements, Langage (French: Cognition, Behavior, Language)
- Cold Chain & Logistics (vaccines; various organizations)
- Collaborative Coaching and Learning (professional development)
- Color Calibrated Laser (color proofing, printing industry)
- Combat Configured Load
- Comité de Coopération avec le Laos (French: Committee for Cooperation with Laos)
- Command and Control Laboratory (US DoD)
- Command Center Laboratory
- Command Control Language
- Commercial Companies Law (various locations)
- Commission Canadienne du Lait (Canadian Dairy Commission)
- Commission for Climatology (WMO)
- Commodity Control List
- Common Carrier Line
- Common Command Language
- Commonality Candidate List (NASA)
- Commonwealth Countries’ League (UK)
- Communauté de Communes de Lacq (French: Lacq Community of Communes; Lacq, France)
- Communauté de Communes du Laragnais (French: Laragne Community of Communes; Laragne, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Munitions List (USML) to the Commerce Control List (CCL) as well as creating tiers for export items based on their military significance.
Export administration regulations The Export Administration Act governs the export of goods and technology described in the Commerce Control List (CCL).
We are also engaged in a review of the USML to determine if some items ought to be added or dropped, or perhaps treated as dual-use commodities on the commerce control list, rather than as munitions items designed, developed, or modified for military use.
Munitions List and the Commerce Control List only hint at such organization and ease of use.