So who would be surprised if they made the odd comment back to a player?
What does C/B stand for?
C/B stands for Comment Back
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of C/B
We have 119 other meanings of C/B in our Acronym Attic
- Communications/Automatic Data Processing Laboratory
- CNS/ATM Focus Team
- Center for Advanced Instructional Media (Yale University School of Medicine)
- Common Type Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia Cell
- Cadet Airman
- Common Abbreviated Test Language for All Systems
- Call Back
- Carry Back (accounting)
- Circuit Breaker
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: DEREK McGOVERN; JOHN SHAW I SAID when it was first built that Wimbledon's retractable roof was a big mistake - I'd like to take that comment back now.
A source said: "Megan says Sharon sniped at her so she made a disparaging comment back, saying Sharon is only famous for managing a braindead rock star.
A source said: "Megan reckoned Sharon was sniping at her so she made a comment back saying Sharon was only famous for managing a brain dead rock star - then it all kicked off.