We are also pleased with our Phase 2a preventative AIDS human trial commencement of injections in February and are looking forward to our human therapeutic trial launch later this year.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Commencement of Injection (auto engine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Class Of Interface
- Cloak of Invisibility (science fiction)
- Coalition of Itan (gaming guild)
- Coast Orbital Insertion (NASA)
- Coastal Ocean Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution)
- Coefficient of Inbreeding
- College of Informatics (various universities)
- Coloboma of Iris, Choroid, and Retina
- Comité Olimpico Internacional (Spanish: International Olympic Committee)
- Commission de l'Océan Indien (French: Indian Ocean Commission; various nations)
- Commission Océanographique Intergouvernementale (French: Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission; UNESCO)
- Commission of Integrity (Iraq)
- Committee on Information
- Committee on Infrastructure (India)
- Committee on Instruction
- Communications Operating Instruction
- Community of Influence (real estate)
- Community of Interest
- Community Options Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rex Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: REXX) (the "Company") announced today the appointment of James Watson as its Vice President of Drilling for its Appalachian Basin Region and the commencement of injection operations in its Alkali-Surfactant-Polymer ("ASP") pilot projects.