According to the paper, Clarke's analysis was produced for Major General Julian Thompson who commanded 3 Commando Brigade in the Falklands brigade.
What does Cdo Bde stand for?
Cdo Bde stands for Commando Brigade (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Consent Dismissal Order (Canadian courts)
- Constrained Distortion Optimal
- Construction Development/Design Office
- Contested & Degraded Operations (US Air Force)
- Continuous Descent Operation (various locations)
- Control Document Officer
- Controlled Decomposition/Oxidation
- Controlling DoD (Department of Defense) Office (US DoD)
- Corneodermatoosseous Syndrome
- Customer Direct Order
- Career Development and Outplacement Association
- Cedarvale Dog Owners' Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Certified Division Order Analyst
- Chicago Department on Aging (Chicago, IL)
- Commandant Decision on Appeal (US Coast Guard)
- Commission Départementale d'Orientation Agricole (French: Agricultural Orientation County Commission)
- Curacao Dive Operators Association
- Calculated Date of Birth
- Catholic Diocese of Brownsville (Brownsville, TX)
- Centre Diameter over Bark (forestry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The marines, all from Plymouth-based 3 Commando Brigade, were arrested after film footage was found on a laptop.
The group, "Support the 7 Royal Marine Commandos arrested for murder in afghanistan" (sic), was launched on Thursday, the day the Ministry of Defence (MoD) announced the arrest of the personnel - believed to be members of 3 Commando Brigade which served in the country between April and October 2011.
The commando brigade, recruited locally, has been schooled by SAS soldiers in Kabul.
General Qahwaji inspected on Friday Amsheet naval commando brigade and met with its military officers inquiring about their training activities and touring Brigade various departments.