It is understood the arrested soldiers came from 3 Commando Brigade, mainly made up of Marines from 42 Commando but also from 45 Commando, based in Arbroath, and 40 Commando.
What does COMDO stand for?
COMDO stands for Commando
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Commander, Destroyer Group
- Commander, Destroyer Force, Atlantic (US Navy)
- Commander Destroyer Squadron
- Commander Destroyer Squadron Seven
- Combat Developer (military acquisition process)
- Component Development
- Computer Dealers Exposition
- Communicable Disease
- Common Dialog (Microsoft Windows DLL File)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Without the sappers, who clear routes, disarm bombs and a range of other tasks, Plymouth-based 3 Commando Brigade will struggle on future operations, according to former officer Jim Pearson.
Richard Perry, from High Heaton, Newcastle, was training at the Commando Training Centre for Royal Marines in Devon.
Wasim Kauser has said that Special Services Commando Training of NH&MP officials will further improve the force performance.
FORTY Commando veterans of World War II gathered in Fort William yesterday to unveil a new memorial honouring their unit's links to the area.