It is understood the arrested soldiers came from 3 Commando Brigade, mainly made up of Marines from 42 Commando but also from 45 Commando, based in Arbroath, and 40 Commando.
What does CMNDO stand for?
CMNDO stands for Commando
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Cell-Mediated Natural Cytotoxicity (cancer research)
- Chamber Musicians of Northern California (California)
- Chicago Microtechnology and Nanotechnology Community (Illinois)
- China Machine New Energy Corporation (China)
- Cochran Mill Nature Center (Palmetto, GA)
- Crowley Museum and Nature Center (est. 1974; Sarasota, FL)
- Chung Minh Nhan Dan (Vietnamese Identity Card)
- Classic Motor Neuron Disease
- Conservatoire de Musique Neuchâtelois (French: Neuchatel Conservatory of Music; Neuchatel, Switzerland)
- Crédit Mutuel Nord Europe (French)
- Clothed Male, Naked Female (erotica genre)
- Coordination Mammalogique du Nord de la France (French: Mammalogy Coordination Department of Northern France; est. 1993)
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Chicago Museum of Natural History (Chicago, IL)
- Cincinnati Museum of Natural History (Cincinnati, OH)
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Conformity to Masculine Norms Inventory
- Concerned Motorcyclists of New Jersey
Samples in periodicals archive:
Without the sappers, who clear routes, disarm bombs and a range of other tasks, Plymouth-based 3 Commando Brigade will struggle on future operations, according to former officer Jim Pearson.
Richard Perry, from High Heaton, Newcastle, was training at the Commando Training Centre for Royal Marines in Devon.
Wasim Kauser has said that Special Services Commando Training of NH&MP officials will further improve the force performance.
FORTY Commando veterans of World War II gathered in Fort William yesterday to unveil a new memorial honouring their unit's links to the area.