Griffin, commanding general, Army Materiel Command.
What does CG AMC stand for?
CG AMC stands for Commanding General, Army Materiel Command
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Crossing Guard
- Crystal Gateway (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Cute Girl
- Cute Guy
- Cyanogenic Glucoside
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Guided Missile Cruiser
- Republic of Congo (country code, top level domain)
- Coast Guard Common Operating Environment
- Commanding General, 4th Marine Division
- Commanding General, 4th Marine Aircraft Wing
- CyberGatekeeper Local Area Network (Infoexpress)
- Commanding General, Marine Corps Base
- Commanding General, Marine Corps Development & Education Command
- Commanding General, Marine Corps Logistics Base
- Commanding General, Marine Corps Recruit Depot
- Computer Graphics and Applications (IEEE)
- Citizens Gas and Coke
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ross Thompson, military deputy to the assistant secretary of the Army for acquisition, logistics and technology, and Kathryn Condon, executive deputy to the commanding general, Army Materiel Command, will examine current operations and immediately implement corrections.
A memorandum of agreement (MOA) between the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology (ALT) and the Commanding General, Army Materiel Command (AMC), seeks to improve future soldier sustainment and readiness by establishing a closer relationship between AMC's major subordinate commands (MSCs) and the program executive officers (PEOs) in the Army ALT community.
Leonard, deputy commanding general, United States Army Field Support Command with duty as commanding general, Army Materiel Command Forward-Southwest Asia/C-4.