In a SUPSIT B, the composite warfare commanders report to the expeditionary strike group commander on ESF command nets but have separate voice and data nets for use between them and their subordinate units.
What does CDRREP stand for?
CDRREP stands for Commanders Report
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Capital District Regional Planning Commission (New York)
- Centre de Documentation et de Recherche sur la Paix et les Conflits (French: Center for Documentation and Research on Peace and Conflict; est. 1984)
- Centre de Documentation Raymond Queneau
- Central Dosimetry Records Repository
- Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers (cartoon)
- Clutter Declaration Range Reduction
- Coalition for the Medical Rights of Women
- Committee to Defend Reproductive Rights
- Component Design Requirements Review (NASA)
- Contract Documentation Requirements Records (NASA)
- City Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council (Philippines)
- County Donegal Railway Restoration Society (Ireland)
- Construction Dispute Resolution Research Unit (Hong Kong)
- Call Detail Reporting System (US FEMA)
- Certified Driver Rehabilitation Specialist
- Collaborative Digital Reference Service (Library of Congress)
- Collection of Dues and Repossession of Security (bank code)
- COMDISCO Disaster Recovery Services
- Conceptual Design and Rendering System (PRO/DESIGNER)
- Container Data Retrieval System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hizbullah region commanders report to him directly.
Combatant commanders report directly to the Secretary of Defense and, at times, to the President.
And Northern Alliance commanders report a few thousand defections but no widespread desertions.
District commanders report strategic plan progress on a districtwide basis to headquarters in a standardized monthly command activity report that also requires reports on Quality and POPS activities that occurred during the previous month.