Member of the CJ4 Commanders Critical Information Requirements (CCIR)/ Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIR) Committee--assessing requirements based on gathered intelligence.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Commanders Critical Information
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Colour Confusion Index
- Columbus Chemical Industries, Inc. (Columbus, WI)
- Columbus Circle Investors
- Comic-Con International
- Comizia Care Inc. (Decatur, GA)
- Command and Control Identifier
- Command Capability Issue
- Command Control Interface (Hitachi)
- Command, Control and Indication
- Command, Control, and Interoperability
- Commercial Communications, Inc.
- Commission for Climatology (WMO)
- Committee for Citizen Involvement
- Commodity Channel Index
- Commodity Components International
- Common Client Interface (Sun J2EE/JMS)
- Common Code for Identification (European Commission)
- Common Content Inspection Developers Group
- Communications and Creative Industries
- Communications Cooperative International
Samples in periodicals archive:
The battalion/ squadron staff would then attempt to draw commanders critical information requirements (CCIR) from the debriefing and pass them to the SBCT 17)r further analysis.