Pacific Command; Assistant Chief of Staff for C5, Commander, Carrier Strike Group 2 which included deployments in support of Operations Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan and Unified Response in Haiti; Information Professional Senior Officer Detailer, Commander, Navy Personnel Command.
What does CNPC stand for?
CNPC stands for Commander, Navy Personnel Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CNPC
We have 11 other meanings of CNPC in our Acronym Attic
- Czech Number Portability Administrative Center
- Consejo Nacional para la Protección de Antigua Guatemala
- Congenital Nasal Piriform Aperture Stenosis
- Continuous Negative Pressure Breathing
- College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia
- Centre National Professionnel pour la Commercialisation des Articles de Sport et Loisir (French: National Center for Professional Marketing of Sporting Goods and Leisure)
- Centro Nacional de la Productividad y la Calidad (Chile)
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- China National Philatelic Corporation (Chinese stamp authority)
- Chronic Non-Productive Cough
- Conseil National des Professions du Cycle (French: National Council of Professional Cycling)
- Consolidated Nuclear Production Center
- Conference of National Park Cooperating Associations
- Canadian Network of Palliative Care for Children
- China National Petroleum Corporation International
- Canadian Niagara Power Company Limited
- Coastal Nonpoint Pollution Control Plan
- Chronic Nonspecific Pulmonary Disease
- Commission Nationale pour La Protection des Données (French: National Commission for Data Protection; Luxembourg)
- Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados Pessoais Informatizados (Portugal, National Comission for the Protection of Personnal Informatized Data)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott Hebner, assistant commander, Navy Personnel Command for Career Management, spoke to an audience of approximately 300 EOAs, command managed equal opportunity (CMEO) officers, command master chiefs and civilians, during this event.
; Assistant Commander, Navy Personnel Command for Business Operations/Comptroller; and Director of Logistics and Fleet Supply Officer, U.
; USS Fletcher (DDG 992); Commander, Navy Personnel Command, Washington, D.