commandant of the Coast Guard said in interviews the week he delivered his annual State of the Coast Guard address.
What does G-C stand for?
G-C stands for Commandant of the Coast Guard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 91 other meanings of G-C in our Acronym Attic
- Group of 8
- Group of 9
- Ground to Air
- Generic-Advanced Capability
- Generic-Advanced Lightweight Torpedo
- Gemeinsamer Bundesausschuss (Germany: common federal committee)
- Granulocytes in Bone Marrow Cells
- Golf-Bravo Oscar Alpha Alpha (aviation; UK)
- Greens, Beans, Onions, Mushrooms, Berries, Seeds (nutrition)
- Ground Alert Close Air Support
- Georgia Council of Administrators of Special Education (Savannah, GA)
- Chief of Staff of the Coast Guard
- Global Clinical Data Repository
- Glycosylated Variant of Chicken Growth Hormone
- Gateway Call Server
- Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor
- Vice Commandant of the Coast Guard
- Day the Ground War Began
- World Wide Garden Railway Run Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caldwell Team: Government Accountability Office: Homeland Security and Justice Phone: (202) 512-9610 Recommendations for Executive Action ---------- Recommendation: To strengthen the Coast Guard's efforts to ensure the security of OCS facilities and deepwater ports, the Commandant of the Coast Guard should develop policies and procedures to monitor and track annual security inspections for OCS facilities to better ensure that such inspections are consistently conducted.
Admiral Loy has practical experience as a leader, having served more than 45 years in federal service and reaching the pinnacle of his military service as commandant of the Coast Guard.
95 ISBN: 978-1-59114-474-8 The Architecture of Leadership brings together world-renowned author on leadership, Donald Phillips, (Lincoln on Leadership) and former Commandant of the Coast Guard and Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security, James Loy, in a collaboration to write a simple, yet informative, book on leadership.
Allen, commandant of the Coast Guard, sent a letter to Rep.
The Coast Guard's role in maritime border security is to support the national policy of orderly, safe and legal migration while ensuring safety of life at sea," said Admiral Thad Allen, the commandant of the Coast Guard.
Collins, Commandant of the Coast Guard, selected a CGAS Sitka, Alaska HH-60J Jayhawk crew as recipients of the 2003 Coast Guard Foundation Award, recognizing heroic or lifesaving acts in the line of duty.
As Commandant of the Coast Guard and a Four-Star Admiral, Allen led an organization comprised of 90,000 active-duty military, civilian staffers, reservists and volunteer auxiliaries.