From command and control on-the-move to mobile radio and wireless communications, information will be delivered faster and more reliably than ever before, providing a new level of situational awareness with the ability to communicate seamlessly via voice, data and video.
What does C2OM stand for?
C2OM stands for Command and Control On-the-Move
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Command and Control Mobile Intelligent Net-centric Computer System (Army)
- Command and Control for Mobile Operations
- Command & Control Master Plan
- Command & Control Microcomputer Users' Group
- Committed to Own (gaming clan)
- Community Communications Online (Collingwood, Victoria, Australia)
- Consigned 2 Oblivion (gaming clan)
- Command and Control Operational Architecture (Marine Corps)
- Climate of the 20th Century (Hadley Centre; UK)
- Command and Control Office Information Exchange (US Navy)
- Command & Control On-The-Move
- Chunky to Planar (computer format conversion)
- Circuit To Packet (Lucent)
- Command & Control Processor
- Command and Control Protection (US DoD)
- Community to People (micro credit)
- Computer-to-Plate (printing)
- Concept to Production
- Construction-to-Permanent (home purchase financing)
- Consumer to Producer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The command and control on-the-move (C2OTM) vehicle is actually a high-mobility, multipurpose, wheeled vehicle ("humvee") equipped with a satellite dish and spread spectrum technology that provides the commander with access to a variety of communications, including secure telephone, two-way video teleconferencing, the Global Command and Control System, and three Internet protocols.
NASDAQ: VSAT) to combine ViaSat's technology with AGS's satellite, teleport, and terrestrial infrastructure to offer Command and Control On-the-Move (C2OTM) service to the DoD warfighter community.