One doctrinal connection in the area of responsibility of a corps or division on the operational and tactical levels is the special operations command and control element (SOCCE).
What does C2E stand for?
C2E stands for Command and Control Element
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of C2E
We have 1 other meaning of C2E in our Acronym Attic
- Command & Control Domain-Directed
- Command and Control Development Division (USAF)
- Continuous Capability Development and Delivery (US DoD)
- Cruiser Conversion Definition Document (US Navy)
- Command and Control Decision Aid
- Command & Control Decision Aids Test Environment
- Command & Control Databases
- Command and Control Data Interchange Facility
- Command and Control Data Interchange Format (Simulation)
- Conecta2 Dos Torres (gaming clan)
- Command Center Element
- Commitment to Excellence Coaching (triathlon coaching; Littleton, CO)
- Committed to Equality (UK)
- Connect 2 Edmonton (Canada)
- Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Century II Endowment Equipment
- Campaign to End AIDS
- Command and Control Experimentation Assessment Support Environment
- Command & Control Evaluation Directorate (US DoD)
- Command and Control Enterprise Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sensor works through the shooter or chain of command to send BOA/mission status to the higher command and control element or FSE.
2] = Army Airspace Command and Control AFSCOORD = Assistant Fire Support Coordinator CofS = Chief of Staff DCO = Deputy Commanding Officer EWO = Electronic Warfare Officer LNO = Liaison Officer LRS = Long-Range Surveillance SJA = Staff Judge Advocate SOCCE = Special Operations Command and Control Element MSC = Major Subordinate Commands Joint Targeting School Targeting is not just an Army concept.