On Mini convertibles it is even possible to enter command sequences to determine the desired position of the sunroof/convertible top combo.
What does CSeq stand for?
CSeq stands for Command Sequence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CSeq
- Cognitive Systems Engineering in Process Control
- Center for Science Education and Professional Development (WestEd; San Francisco, CA)
- Center for Social Epidemiology and Population Health (University of Michigan)
- Council of Sex Education and Parenthood International (India)
- CyberSecurity and Emergency Preparedness Institute (Texas)
- Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program (FEMA)
- Centre for the Study of European Politics and Society (Ben-Gurion University; Israel)
- Certified Social Engineering Prevention Specialist
- Colorado Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- College Student Experience Questionnaire
- Context Sequence Number
- Center for Software Engineering Research
- Center for Stabilization and Economic Reconstruction (Institute for Defense and Business)
- Centre for Solar Energy Research (UK)
- Centre for the Study of Existential Risk (UK)
- Clubul de Speologie Emil Racovita (Speleological Club Emil Racovita)
- Coarse Synchronization Error Rate
- Combat Systems Equipment Room
- Committee For The Scientific Examination Of Religion
- Committee for the Scientific Examination of Religion (Council for Secular Humanism)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the countdown reached the final minutes, train controllers working for the British operator Serco gingerly tried to remember every step and command sequence they had to execute to ensure the MetroeIUs maiden public run would roll into history books without glitches.
A macro recorder enables the use of command sequences by means of a shortcut, e.
Newly adapted to 3-D solid models, this interface simplifies command sequences by anticipating a user's actions and automatically summoning short lists of appropriate commands.
If a user tries to access data without the proper password or command sequence, the batch file will branch to the sequence shown in the exhibit and the screen will start flashing, the bell will start ringing and the keyboard will lock.
The final attempt, involving 80 separate command sequences, was made on March 3, with no result.