The agency said the Joint Chiefs of Staff will conduct a simulated command post exercise and field training under various scenarios involving a North Korean attack on Yeonpyeong Island.
What does CPX stand for?
CPX stands for Command Post Exercise
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPX
We have 21 other meanings of CPX in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Provided Workstations (Columbia, TN)
- Community Public Water Supply System (Indiana)
- Central Portland Workforce Training Center (Portland, OR)
- Colorado Postal Workers Union
- Center for Ports and Waterways (Texas Agricultural and Mechanical University at Galveston)
- Capacity Planning Extended
- Capital Power Corporation (Canada)
- Cleft Palate, X-Linked
- Close Proximity Trailer
- Coastal Pacific Xpress (Canada)
- Command Post/Paper Exercise
- Compare with X (6502 processor instruction)
- Complete Physical Examination (also seen as CPE)
- Complex Attack (weapons)
- Corel Painter X
- Culebra Puerto Rico (airport code)
- Chondrodysplasia Punctata 2, X-Linked Dominant
- Common Picture eXchange Environment (International Imaging Industry Association)
- Charles Pack Experimental Forest (Washington)
- Close Proximity Sound Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the third and final command post exercise before the Games begin on July 27.
About 6,500 troops -- 4,500 American and 2,000 Filipinos -- began Balikatan, an annual exercise which would include computer-simulated command post exercises, in several areas, one of which is in Palawan, in southwest Philippines that faces the South China Sea.
ANKARA, Dec 5, 2009 (TUR) -- Turkey is hosting Balkan Countries Peace Support Operation Computer-Aided Command Post Exercise 2009 in Istanbul.
The exercise will include a command post exercise employing a multinational brigade headquarters and a field exercise involving a multinational battalion.
He began to focus his attention on the possible emergence of a new regional threat, Iraq's Saddam Hussein, and translated these concerns into the summer 1990 command post exercise internal look.