The next draft of the Unified Command Plan should redesignate US Cyber Command as a functional combatant command (COCOM).
What does CPLAN stand for?
CPLAN stands for Command Plan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Consolidated Profit & Loss Account
- Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act
- Cordillera People’s Liberation Army
- Country Public Libraries Association of New South Wales
- Cranbrook Public Library Association
- cytoplasmic phospholipase A 2
- Polylactide Aliphatic Copolymer
- Cytosolic 85-kDa Phospholipase A2
- Cytosolic Group IV Phospholipase A2
- Computational Physics LABoratory
- Consumer Packaging and Labeling Act and Regulations (Canada)
- Cacheability Protection Lookaside Buffer (computing)
- Cardio-Pulmonary Limb Bypass (cardiovascular medicine)
- Comité Provincial Liégeois de Bridge (French: Liege Provincial Bridge Committee; Liege, Belgium)
- Commando Pedro Luis Boitel
- Coopérative des Producteurs de Lapins du Bocage (French rabbit producers cooperative)
- Caporal Chef
- Center for the Physics of Living Cells (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Certified Professional Life Coach (job title)
- Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc (Phoenix, Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat: General Command plans to set up centres for the Police Coast Guard in a number of wilayats of the governorates, it was informed by Col Bader bin Khalfan Al Zadjali, the chief of the Coast Guard.
Central Command plans to bolster military capabilities against Iran by fielding new laser target-trackers for machine guns, enhanced sensors for underwater vehicles, improved protection against drone attacks and upgrades of U-2 spy planes.
By April, Army Medical Command plans to have 17 of these clinics open.
Representatives from the Armistice Commission and the United Nations Command plan to watch the drill, the report said, adding that South Korea is watching the North's military moves closely while maintaining full preparedness to respond to possible North Korean provocations.
For example, the Joint Munitions and Lethality Life Cycle Management Command plans to hire 172 additional personnel, and the Tank-automotive and Armaments Command expects to hire 95 additional personnel to perform manual data entry until the capability is delivered.
The command plans to develop digital multispectral goggles with near infrared and thermal capabilities, said Howard Strahan, chief for applied research.
British forces under NATO command plan to launch a massive offensive against Taliban insurgents in the restive southern province of Helmand, the world's biggest opium-producing region.