These Supply Professionals are instrumental in all command inspections, change of commands, and all command functions by their hospitality, hard work, professionalism, service to others and their courteous manner.
What does CMDINSP stand for?
CMDINSP stands for Command Inspection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Constructions Métalliques d'Hangars (French: Steel Construction of Hangars)
- Constructions Modulaires d'Haeyere (French modular building construction company)
- Coordination Group for Mutual Recognition and Decentralised Procedure (EU)
- Counties Manukau District Health Board (New Zealand)
- Central Michigan District Health Department (Mt. Pleasant, MI)
- Center for Agriculture and Rural Development Magnetic Resonance Imaging Development Institute (Manila, Philippines)
- China Medical Device Information Network (Beijing, China)
- China Mountain Development Institute (est. 2007)
- Cintrage Metallerie Delcambre Industrie (French: Delcambre Industry Metalwork Bending; est. 1979)
- Creator Media Database Interface (software)
- Center on Materials and Devices for Information Technology Research
- Craniometaphyseal Dysplasia, Jackson Type
- Central Maryland Dart League
- Centre des Musiques Didier Lockwood (French: Didier Lockwood Music Center)
- Climate Monitoring and Diagnostics Laboratory
- Clinical Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory (Duarte, CA)
- Common Mission Data Loader
- Computer Mediated Distance Learning
- Cyber Media Digital Limited (Haryana, India)
- Command Line Handler (RSS & AT&T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the command inspection is a valuable tool for fixing deficiencies, the AAME program forces competitors to examine in great detail every aspect of the maintenance operation, including areas commonly overlooked by command inspections.
IAWF management and compliance is inspected based on the Automated Inspection Reporting System Checklist 405, Information Systems Management, and is conducted by command inspection programs and unit inspection programs, supporting Secretary of the Navy Instruction 5239.
The objective data sheet covers statistics related to physical readiness, command inspections, Army drug and alcohol prevention and control, safety, soldier care, reenlistment, promotions, weapons qualifications, common task training, etc.
Lastly, yet of great significance, is the battalion command inspection program; we must ensure it remains a viable, effective endeavor.