75), for example, the clerk wrote 'et quod inde jus meum michi dabunt et comitisse suum' ('and that from those properties they will give me my right and the countess hers'), not 'et quid inde jus meus michi dabunt et comitissa suum', which contains three errors.
What does CO stand for?
CO stands for Comitissa (Latin: Countess, Codices And Manuscripts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CO
We have 60 other meanings of CO in our Acronym Attic
- Colonial Office (UK)
- Colorado (US postal abbreviation)
- Colton (blood group)
- Columbia Orchestra (Ellicott City, MD)
- Combat (game, Natural Selection)
- Combat Aptitude Area
- Combinatorial Optimization (workshop)
- Combinatorics and Optimization (field of pure mathematics)
- Combined Operations (gaming)
- Comercializadora de Occidente SA (Guatemala)