What does CUPLA stand for?
CUPLA stands for Comitato Unitario Pensionati Lavoro Autonomo (Italian: Independent Work Unit Pensioners)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cultural Profile and Information Database (Belgium)
- Caribbean Universities Project for Integrated Distance Education (aka Caribbean Universities Portal for Integrated Distance Education)
- Credit Union Partners in Education
- Cambridge University Press India Pvt. Ltd.
- Canadian Undergraduate Physics Journal
- China University of Politics and Law (Beijing, China)
- Committee on Unauthorized Practice of Law (Washington, DC)
- Compiler for Universal Programmable Logic
- Comprehensive Upgradation Priority List (India)
- Cornell University Programming Language
- Cambridge University Press Limited Edition
- Comprehensive Unified Physics Learning Environment
- Committee on the Undergraduate Program in Mathematics (Mathematical Association of America)
- Canada-Ukraine Parliamentary Program
- Canberra Urban Parks and Places (Department of Urban Services; Canberra, Australia)
- Citizens United for Peace and Progress (Sierra Leone)
- Combined Unit Pacification Program
- Community University Partnership Programme (University of Brighton; UK)
- Council of Undergraduate Psychology Programs
- College of Urban Planning Public Affairs (Chicago, IL)