What does CAPAS stand for?
CAPAS stands for Comité de l'Académie pour les Applications de la Science (French: Academy Council of Applied Sciences; Belgium)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAPAS
We have 1 other meaning of CAPAS in our Acronym Attic
- Comision Juridica para el Desarrollo de los Pueblos Originarios Andinos
- Conference on Asian Pacific American Leadership
- Commonwealth Association for Public Administration and Management (UK)
- Canadian Association for Public Alerting and Notification (Canada)
- Child and Adolescent Physical Activity and Nutrition
- Communications from Aerial Platform Networks Delivering Broadband Communications for All (Eurpoean VI framework program)
- Child and Adolescent Physical Activity and Nutrition Survey (Australia)
- Center for Alternative Plant and Animal Products (St. Paul, MN)
- Corrective and Preventative Action Report
- Center for Asian Pacific American Students
- Compact Amsterdam Paedo-Audiometric Screener (children's hearing; Netherlands)
- Coordinated African Programme of Assistance on Services (UN)
- Congressional Asian Pacific American Staff Association
- Coalition of Asian Pacific Americans of Virginia
- Coalition for Asian Pacific American Youth
- Community Access Program of Arizona and Mexico (Somerton, AZ)
- Cancer of the Prostate and Brain (urology)
- Central Auditory Processing Battery
- Clinical Applications and Prevention Branch
- Club Amatori Pastore Belga (Italian: Amateur Belgian Shepherd Club)