What does CHN stand for?
CHN stands for Comité d'Homologation National (French: National Certification Committee; ornithology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHN
We have 63 other meanings of CHN in our Acronym Attic
- City Hospital Nottingham (Nottingham, UK)
- Cleveland Housing Network
- Club d'Histoire des Neurosciences (French: History of Neuroscience Club)
- Club Haltérophile Neuchâtel (French: Neuchâtel Weightlifting Club; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Club Hippique de la Navarre (French: Navarre Equestrian Club)
- Club Hippique de Nice (French: Nice Equestrian Club; Nice, France)
- Club Honda Norway (Honda car club; Norway)
- Coalition on Human Needs
- College Hoops Net (basketball)
- Colorado Health Networks
- Community Health Nurse
- Congenital Hypomyelinating Neuropathy
- Connecticut Homeschool Network
- Coordination Handicap Normandie (French: Normandy Disability Coordination; Rouen, Normandy, France)
- California Heights Neighborhood Association (California)
- Canadian Holistic Nurses Association
- Carrollton Heights Neighborhood Association (Texas)
- Carver Hills Neighborhood Association, Inc.
- Castleberry Hill Neighborhood Association
- College Heights Neighborhood Association