What does CoNRS stand for?
CoNRS stands for Comité National de la Recherche Scientifique (French: National Committee for Scientific Research)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Consolidated Rail Corporation
- Certificate of Need Review Board (state governments)
- Conserved Regulatory Elements Anchored Alignment
- Coordinadora Nacional para la Reduccion de Desastres (Guatemala)
- Concrete Research and Education Foundation (American Concrete Institute)
- Conditional Release Program
- Connected Replenishment
- Construction Representative
- Continuous Underway Replenishment (US DoD)
- Centre of National Research on Disability (University of Queensland; Australia)