org/) Comic-Con International celebration this year will again be the place to be for fans of science fiction and fantasy, but anyone without an entry badge at this point might be out of luck: Tickets to the San Diego pop-culture phenomenon, scheduled for July 18-21, sold out in a little more than 90 minutes after they went on sale Saturday morning.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Comic-Con International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Colegio Científico Integrado (Guatemala school)
- Coleman Cable, Inc. (Waukegan, IL)
- College Campus Initiative
- College of Communication and Information
- College of Computing and Informatics (University of North Carolina, Charlotte)
- Colorado Correctional Industries (Colorado Department of Corrections)
- Colorado Counties, Inc.
- Colour Confusion Index
- Columbus Chemical Industries, Inc. (Columbus, WI)
- Columbus Circle Investors
- Comizia Care Inc. (Decatur, GA)
- Command and Control Identifier
- Command Capability Issue
- Command Control Interface (Hitachi)
- Command, Control and Indication
- Command, Control, and Interoperability
- Commanders Critical Information
- Commercial Communications, Inc.
- Commission for Climatology (WMO)
- Committee for Citizen Involvement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Held at the Haunted Hotel, one of the nation's premiere haunted houses located in San Diego's Gaslamp district, Versus World's private event celebrates their companies' current projects in the fully charged atmosphere of Comic-Con International.
Davis suggests attending conventions such as those held by Comic-Con International (www.
In 2005 the store was nominated for the Eisner Spirit of Retailing Award, presented by Comic-Con International to comics shops that have effectively contributed to both the community and the industry at large.
Especially July 19-23, when queer-interest comics, movies, and other geeky goodness converge at the Comic-Con International in San Diego.