What does CONSERT stand for?
CONSERT stands for Comet Nucleus Sounding Experiment by Radiowave Transmission (European Space Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Conical Scan
- Consensus Visualization and Editing Program (University of Washington Genome Center)
- Concurrent and Simultaneous Engineering System
- Congress of Settlement Nations (G-Savior/Gundam game)
- Career Options and Navy Skills Evaluation Program (US Navy)
- Cooperative North American Shotgunning Education Program
- Collaborative Simulation for Education and Research (computer protocol research group)
- Condition Survey and Evaluation of Repairs for Buildings
- Conversion of Serials Project (OCLC)
- Cooperative Online Serials