They cover magnetic materials; balun, hybrids, and anti-phase power splitters; transmission line transformers; hybrid power combiners and splitters; and quadrature combiners and splitters.
What does COMB stand for?
COMB stands for Combiner
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of COMB
We have 9 other meanings of COMB in our Acronym Attic
- Commodore Air Train/British Pacific Fleet
- Commander, Amphibious Task Force
- Commodore Amphibious Task Group
- Commodore Amphibious Warfare
- Canadian Outdoor Measurement Bureau (Toronto, Ontario)
- Center of Marine Biotechnology (University of Maryland)
- Club Olympique Multisport Bagneux (French: Bagneux Multisport Olympic Club; Bagneux, France)
- Collegi Oficial de Metges de Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
- Commonwealth Ombudsman (Australia)
- Community Bankshares, Inc (Delaware; stock symbol)
- Covenant Mutual Benefits Plan
- Central Ohio Minority Business Association
- Commando Medical Branch Association (UK)
- Commander, Allied Forces, Baltic Approaches
- Commander, British Army of the Rhine
- Consumers of Maine Bringing Action Together
- Combined Advanced Technology Enhanced Design G Ensemble
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SolarGrid PV system includes PV modules, combiner boxes, inverters, transformers and the necessary hardware for installation.
com)-- Shoals Technologies Group, the global leader in photovoltaic balance of systems components proudly announces it has received ETL certification to UL 1741 for multiple 1000VDC smart combiner boxes with SNAPShot[TM] string-level monitoring and integrated DC disconnects.