The PV string combiner and disconnect works well with all PV systems due to the wide range of sizes and capabilities.
What does COMB stand for?
COMB stands for Combiner
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of COMB
We have 9 other meanings of COMB in our Acronym Attic
- Commodore Air Train/British Pacific Fleet
- Commander, Amphibious Task Force
- Commodore Amphibious Task Group
- Commodore Amphibious Warfare
- Canadian Outdoor Measurement Bureau (Toronto, Ontario)
- Center of Marine Biotechnology (University of Maryland)
- Club Olympique Multisport Bagneux (French: Bagneux Multisport Olympic Club; Bagneux, France)
- Collegi Oficial de Metges de Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
- Commonwealth Ombudsman (Australia)
- Community Bankshares, Inc (Delaware; stock symbol)
- Covenant Mutual Benefits Plan
- Central Ohio Minority Business Association
- Commando Medical Branch Association (UK)
- Commander, Allied Forces, Baltic Approaches
- Commander, British Army of the Rhine
- Consumers of Maine Bringing Action Together
- Combined Advanced Technology Enhanced Design G Ensemble
Samples in periodicals archive:
They cover magnetic materials; balun, hybrids, and anti-phase power splitters; transmission line transformers; hybrid power combiners and splitters; and quadrature combiners and splitters.
The SolarGrid PV system includes PV modules, combiner boxes, inverters, transformers and the necessary hardware for installation.
com)-- Shoals Technologies Group, the global leader in photovoltaic balance of systems components proudly announces it has received ETL certification to UL 1741 for multiple 1000VDC smart combiner boxes with SNAPShot[TM] string-level monitoring and integrated DC disconnects.