Army 599th Transportation Group for Reception Staging, Onward Movement and Integration (RSO&I) and Ulchi Focus Lens (UFL) by initializing and operating the Combined Seaport Coordination Center (CSCC) at Pier Eight, Busan, Korea.
What does CSCC stand for?
CSCC stands for Combined Seaport Coordination Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSCC
We have 164 other meanings of CSCC in our Acronym Attic
- China Standard Certification Center
- Circuits, Systems, Communications, and Computers (Conference)
- Clark State Community College (Ohio)
- Classic Sports Car Club (UK)
- Clemson Sports Car Club
- Clio Senior Citizens Center (Clio, MI)
- Coastal Sea Control Commander (US DoD)
- Collaborative Studies Coordinating Center (University of North Carolina)
- Colorado Springs Cripple Creek (rail line)
- Columbus State Community College (Ohio)
- Combined Source-Channel Coding
- Commissioner of the Standing Consultative Commission
- Computer/Standards Coordinating Committee (IEEE Computer Society also seen as C/SCC)
- Concurrent Supercomputing Consortium
- Consulting Services Contract Coordinator
- Conventional Serial Concatenated Code
- Council of Southern Caving Clubs
- Customer Service Call Center (various organizations)
- Customer Support Call Center
- Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The exercise simulates realistic peninsula seaport operations through the use of a Combined Seaport Coordination Center (CSCC).
Their role is to man the Combined Seaport Coordination Center and work the seaport reception command and control hub, located at Pier 8--the home of the 837th Transportation Battalion "Kargo Kings"--a 599th asset.