Officials with the Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas, or CLEAT, said they would monitor SB 897 more closely once the Senate State Affairs Committee takes it up.
What does CLEAT stand for?
CLEAT stands for Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLEAT
We have 1 other meaning of CLEAT in our Acronym Attic
- Community-Linked Evaluation AIDS Resource
- Company Level Evacuation and Recovery
- Computer-Supported Cooperative Learning
- Connect Listen Explain Ask Reconnect (Drexel University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation
- County Law Enforcement Applied Regionally
- County Level Easily Accessible Resource
- Cross-Linked Ethoxylate Acrylate Resin
- California Law Enforcement Association of Records Supervisors, Inc. (Lompoc, CA)
- Childhood Lead Exposure Assessment and Reduction Study
- Communications, Law Enforcement and Technology (New Hampshire)
- C Language Exploratory Analysis of Variance (research software)
- Commonwealth Law Enforcement Board
- Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Certificated Lactation Educator-Counselor
- Citizens/Labor Energy Coalition
- Clear Lake Education Center (Escanaba, MI)
- Community Living Essex County (Essex, Ontario, Canada)
- Competitive Local Exchange Carrier
- Competitive Local Exchange Company (telecommunications provider)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the 47 chapters presented by the authors (the executive director of the Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas or CLEAT, a police union leader who has previously worked with CLEAT, and a pair of political consultants), only four have been retained from the previous work.