The Monday raid was carried out in the Bati Kot district of Nangarhar when a team of commandos raided a village looking for a Taliban leader, the US-led Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force said in an announcement, RT reported.
What does CJSOTF stand for?
CJSOTF stands for Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Criminal Justice System Northern Ireland (UK)
- Canada-Japan Society of Ottawa (est. 1979)
- Central Jersey Symphony Orchestra (Parsippany, NJ)
- Chabad Jewish Student Organization (University of Texas at Austin)
- Council of Jewish Student Organizations
- Criminal Justice Student Organization (various locations)
- Combined Joint Special Operations Air Component
- Commission de la Jeunesse et des Sports de l'Océan Indien (French: Commission on Youth and Sports of the Indian Ocean; Mauritius)
- Combined Joint Statement of Requirements (NATO)
- Criminal Justice Sexual Offences Taskforce (Australia)
- Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force-Afghanistan
- Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force - Arabian Peninsula (US DoD)
- Cercle des Jeunes pour une Société de Paix (French)
- Common Java Service Platform
- Continuing Judicial Studies Program (California)
- Criminal Justice Strengthening Programme (South Africa)
- Criminal Justice System Project (National Institue of Corrections)
- Canadian Journal of Soil Science
- Center of Jewish Studies Shanghai (est. 1988; Shanghai, China)
- Certified Job Search Strategist
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daniel Hill of the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force.
The 112th Signal Battalion special operations companies or "line companies" are currently task Organized to provide eight nodes on the battlefield A typical line company can support up to three combined joint special operations task forces, which usually consist of a U.
The responsibility for this logistics support rests with the TSOC with most of the direct support coming from the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force (CJOSTF) CJ-4.
The objectives of the NSW intern program are for interns to gain an understanding of: - NSW organizational and equipment familiarization - Combat Service Support Task Unit construct and employment concept of operations based on NSW Logistics Support Doctrine - NSW Squadron construct, training and deployment concept of operations - Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force (CJSOTF) J4 familiarization - Major Force Program 11 (MFP 11) applicability to NSW Defense Acquisition University Level I (Contracting) attainment with emphasis on Contingency Contracting - Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) familiarization - Inventory management and warehouse operations - Fundamental principles in Expeditionary Logistics Operations that specifically include: Operating Funds, U.
The commanding officer (CO) position for each LOGSU is also "dual hatted" as N4 for the parent group commander, and deploys to serve as Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force (CJSOTF) N4 when directed.