He loved birdwatching, tales of mountaineering, Verdi's operas, hot soup, eggs fried in hollowed-out pumpernickel, raising money for the Combined Jewish Philanthropies, shopping at Filene's Basement, and most of all his family.
What does CJP stand for?
CJP stands for Combined Jewish Philanthropies (Boston, MA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJP
We have 48 other meanings of CJP in our Acronym Attic
- Central Java Power (Indonesia)
- Centre for Justice and Peace (India)
- Centre Jean Perrin (French health center)
- Challenge Jeunes Pousses (French youth business competition)
- Chief Justice of Pakistan
- Christlich-Jüdische Projekte (German)
- Clermont Japon Pièces (French automotive parts company)
- Climate Justice Programme (Australia)
- Clinical Journal of Pain
- Club du Jeune Philatéliste (French: Junior Stamp Club; Morocco)
- Commission on Judicial Performance (San Francisco, California)
- Community Justice Program (San Antonio, TX)
- Complete Joint Penetration (welding)
- Criminal Justice & Penology
- Criminal Justice Planning Agency
- Canadian Jewish Political Affairs Committee
- Criminal Justice Policy Advisory Commission (Office of Policy and Management; Connecticut)
- Camera Journal Press Club (Japan)
- Catholic Justice and Peace Commission
- Criminal Justice Policy Coalition (Jamaica Plain, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the community that fashioned the first united charity structure-the Combined Jewish Philanthropies founded in 1895.